Monday, October 22, 2007

Leaves of Life - 2

Even though I was a bit lonely at home, my school life was jampacked with action and exhilaration.

Had really good friends and foes at school and was famous as being a naughty kid.Got innumerable punishments but particularly remember this one.

This was in my 3rd standard. We had brickwalls for our classrooms and at some places, there were holes to walls(I think it was for scaffolding purpose). And my place was beside one such window:).

One day I could not go to school and this guy Suresh occupies my place near the window.
Ans we got involved into a brawl and we fought and fought for some 15 minutes :):).Window seat was the greatest thing in life!!

This chap was apparently beaten up badly and next day I see his parents at the Principal's office :)

Now, the peon comes over to the class and says, "Seenu....Principal is calling you and the teacher". Scary!!

I walk over with my teacher with a cold chill running straight up through my spine. I enter the office and I see his Dad, Mom and Suresh with a black eye.

Me and my teacher had the most miserabale scoldings in life, and ufff...It was a great relief coming out of the office!!

I was felicitous, but that din't last for long!!!

My teacher, apparently annoyed by my daily mischiefs, Principal's behaviour multiplying her wrath, gave me a punishment I will never forget in my life.

She took me before the class, and said, "Remove your shirt"! I was floored!!!!

I asked with a feeble voice "Why teacher?"!

She shouted "Take your shirt off"!!

I hesitatingly removed my shirt before the whole class!!!! And was praying really hard to the God that she should spare my knickers!!

She took the shirt off me, and made me stand before the class the whole day!!!

I was standing dumb before the class in disgrace!!!

>

No comments: