Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Uncanny Movie

A Dream!

uuf...Dreams are baffling and weird! Not sure if thats just in my case!!

I hear People say the idiom "Dreams coming true",and i wish hard that my dreams, should never come true :)

I vaguely remember my dream of last night, which i decided to title as "An Uncanny Movie".:)
Long long ago, once upon a time,Us, the great volunteers of Project Parties, decided that we should have a project outing.


Aftera loooooooot of meetings,we decide that we should go out for a movie.


So, we get into the bus,(which is a Metro express bus of Hyderabad :)). I sit at the window seat and the bus is completely filled up.


After a half an hour, i realise, the person sitting beside me is Vinayak. Was shocked to see the person i am travelling with from half an hour, suddenly turns out to be a person i know. But, that was not the end!!I look at the next seat, there are Avni & Sujata! I could not believe by eyes!!


Trying to coming out of the shock that i did not notice them before, i look back in the bus and was floored!!



The bus is absolutely empty!!


The bus i was struggling to get into before, has suddenly become empty!!


After an hour, we reach the Movie theatre.


And there, the whole theatre is booked just for us!! This MUST be a dream :)

Not knowing what more to expect, I enter the theatre!! And yyes, I was not disappointed!! The arrangement for people to sit, is made on benches!!The benches were like one of those benches in schools, where we two benches joined, lower one to sit & the upper one to keep books!!





Trying to settle down,I sat on a looong bench, with my friends (I don't remember any faces :( ).

Suddenly, a tall, creepy man, who i am not even sure belongs to our group,comes to me and asks me if i can switch places with him!! Very reluctantly, I go to the direction, he pointed.

Horrifying!!!! I find myself in a pure white endless cabin!! Finding completely contrasting to the dark movie hall, I felt a chill right up my spine, and walked straight back, without even trying to think what it was!!!

Luckily, i came back to the Movie hall. Now, I see people engrossed in the movie with their tiffin boxes open!!

I stand still, and i start observing people, moving their benches towards the screen!!The movement started slowly, and in no time I see people running towards the screen with the benches on their head!!!

Still dreaded with the images of white cabin, and not wanting to be left behind, I pulled, a bench from the stack, and ran towards the screen, with the bench on my shoulder!!


I reach the base of the screen with the bench, only to see people chit chatting with each other not showing any minute interest on the movie!! Me, with a bench on my shoulder, was dumbstruck,seeing the reaction of the crowd!! The same guys who were running with their benches on their heads, are sitting here relaxed, chatting with each other!!

Cursing them deep down with the worst possible words, I Threw the bench on the base of the screen,Jumped up to the base, and sat on the bench, almost in the
touching distance to the screen!!!

My dream movie journey ended abruptly there, near the screen, as i had to see another dream (Which is private :)).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe what you dreamt is actually reality and the movie that was showing is your life and we are just actors in it ;P

Anonymous said...

Good words.