Monday, January 5, 2009

Worries in "No Worries" Land

Well....Lifez not exactly a box of chocolates as forrest gump says..

I almost started writing a nice heavy philosophical column after this first line..

but then i thought

naah......

what the heck?

Who cares abt problems, solutions, cirsumstances, blah blah blah of life...........

I went over to a purse vendor in vic market, asked him how much a purse costs..

He says, "Its 15 dollars, not RUPEES, 15 dollars..you get it? " .

I almost thought he is going to give me the exchange rates. (Which would have been quite helpful by the way:) )

Who cares!

We all go out for dinner to a restaurent (Hungry Jacks...Does it qualify for a restaurent ?)

I ask a friend abt his wedding and future plans.

I ask another friend for his plans.

They both ask another friend for his plans.

Nobody asks me!

I was ready to tell my stories of great-grand children :)

Who cares!

Bumped into an old friend with his loving wife, makes me realise i never had a long serious meaningful relationship.

I had girlfrieds of varied backgrounds though:)

Who cares!
.
.
.

Life probably is a box of chocolates.........We might just get an expired one!

Who cares!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I care or have you forgotten?????

Sri said...

Thank you :)